1. It’s time for paper plates, disposable cups, and plastic utensils.
2. Rotisserie chicken! Just add a handful of bagged salad and wash a fruit to go with it.
3. Bagged salad! Just add a can of tuna, a handful of grape tomatoes, and bottled dressing, and it’s good enough. Grocers sell a variety of chopped vegetables in the produce section now, too.
4. Greek yogurt and frozen berries – breakfast is ready. Also cottage cheese and canned pineapple. I sometimes have this for lunch and breakfast.
5. A banana and a spoon of peanut butter, with or without a wrap or bread, is also a fast meal.
6. Add salad and or fruit to a Lean Cuisine type frozen entree, canned soup, or sandwhich.
7. One serving of delivery pizza with salad or fruit also works, plus there’s pizza for Belle when she balks at another chicken meal.